Dreams

Thursday, May 18, 2006

What can I say about yesterday? Was supposed to be prepping for some stuff but ended up not being able to do it because the father made off with the laptop in the wee hours of 11 plus in the morning. So I postponed my hardworking girl plans and called Benita for Suki. Which stretched into drinks and dessert at night. Fantastic company. Marred only by thoughts of tomorrow. How frightening. Anyway, Benita rocks because she's going to give me the Chelsea figurines as an early birthday present. Or at least paying half. I need to foot the rest. But that's really generous so thankies.

Watched the Barca-Arsenal match at 235 AM! I'm so not used to waking up early. Normally my support would go to an English team or ACMilan (which made last year's Champions League a bit hard to watch because I was half supporting each team but still mourning about Chelsea's lost chance) But if Arsenal raise the Cup, which is so huge and silver and beautiful, Chelsea will be the only one of the top 4 in England not to have raised it before. More pressure no thanks. Yet I acknowledge their superb defence and clean sheets and skill as well as Barca's. However the final was far from thrilling for me, maybe because I wasn't really into either team that much so aside from some of the Barca and Arsenal players I knew by name but not by sight, it seemed tame.

In fact, I was dozing off a little after Arsenal scored the first. The drama was the sending off of Lehmann but I was wondering where the 'superb football skills' would come in. Barca was not playing their best. I really didn't see much of Ronaldinho's skills that he displayed in previous CL matches and if it wasn't for sub Larsson it might have been a different story since he played a crucial role in setting up Eto and Belletti. The commentator was quite funny and the referee made some weird decisions. To score 2 in 5 minutes almost towards the end of the game must have been some shock to Arsenal. (If you thought this was going to be a by play you thought wrong so go read bbc.com if you want full deets) Nonetheless, full admiration towards both teams for making it to the finals.

All I was thinking about when Puyol lifted the Cup was that next year it had better be John Terry doing the honours. The cup is really huge and oh so gorgeous. Sorry but Chelsea rarely strays far from my mind.

Zilch!Glory glory Barcelona FC says:
rmb to acknowledge e great me

I have a message for Clarence: Excuse me, I think I'm the great one here. Fine when you leave for army I shall write a whole post about you. Be happy and jump for joy at the gift bestowed upon you.

If anyone thinks I'm quieter these few days yes I am. I just feel slightly tired and want to listen instead of talk. Oh and sometimes I feel unappreciated and unloved. I need hugs. And someone to prep my stuff for me. I want to sleep too because my head was just throbbing when I watched the Amazing race finale at 8 this morning because I didn't go to sleep until 5 yesterday cos of the match. Which brings me to... If it wasn't for the final roadblock challenge that required teams to match the flags and order in which they visited the country, Eric and Jeremy would have won. Blast it. But BJ and Taylor were so likable that its okay. But still. Eric and Jeremy were cute ok.


Comments: Post a Comment
* about.

christine. st nicks. vjc. 04a53. 13 aug. guides. chelsea. i like good things in life, just like how i appreciate the people who care about me. pardon any words that you may find offensive, i do not mean to offend.

Lazing around


Listening:Home-Michael Buble
Feeling:Tired
Doing:Watching Chelsea Review DVD
Wanting:25th Nov 2005 to come *

* blog links.


Basilia
Benita
Cheryl O
Cheryl Q
Chun Jia
Eileen
Fariza
Hui Yi
Hwee Min
Kat
Lucas
Nat
Nette
Peggy
Ren Hui
Sam
Samantha Lim
Sharon
SNGG
Tze Qi
Yue Yiao
YY's new blog
04a53 web
04a53 blog

My Walk with God
Chelsea FC
Football Photos
TB/X Fics
Guestbook 2

Wishlist


-Playstation 2
-Anything to do with Chelsea!!
-Armani sunglasses
-Guns and Roses "Greatest Hits"
-L'Arc'En'Ciel "Dune"
-Maksim "The Piano Player"
-Maksim "Variations Part I & II"
-Velvet Revolver "Contraband"
-The Lion King 1, 1 1/2, 2 VCD
-Katherine Ramsland "The Vampire Companion"
-Anne Rice "The Tale of the Body Thief"
-Anne Rice "Blood Canticle"
-Swarovski star shaped christmas ornament
-Calvin Klein Eternity Moment
-New drumsticks
-Clavinova

blog archieve

11/01/2002 - 12/01/2002 12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003 01/01/2003 - 02/01/2003 02/01/2003 - 03/01/2003 03/01/2003 - 04/01/2003 04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003 05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003 06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003 08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003 11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007

* thx to

- blogger
- blogskins.com
- serendipityq.com


- Cheryl aka Pwure